Captcha & ProfileBook

12 years 4 weeks ago #196063 by escalona
Replied by escalona on topic Re: Captcha & ProfileBook
Thanks for his help.
I am not going to update for the time being. I wait to the update of Profile Pro for CB 1.8
But I have updated in local web (also it has the problem) and the problem continues, from what I believe that it is not solved by update.
Can it help?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 4 weeks ago #196064 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Captcha & ProfileBook
No idea then, please PM backend super administrator login credentials and will take a look.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 4 weeks ago #196083 by krileon
It's a conflict with "CB Public Mail". Once disabled it functions fine. Please contact the developer of your plugin for further support. It would seam their CB Captcha usage is not correct.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 4 weeks ago #196102 by escalona
Thank you, an excellent work.
For your cause I am very happy.
All the best for you. :)

12 years 3 weeks ago #196310 by escalona
Hello again:
Is test his solution and partial arrangement:
Really if deactivated Public Mail Captcha works in wall tab
But Captcha keeps on not working in book visit.
I have proved to deactivate plugins privacy, profilePro, Listbingo, conten_autor and do not obtain.
Does see can again?
It has my keys in private message.
Thank you

12 years 3 weeks ago - 12 years 3 weeks ago #196506 by krileon
Profilebook has 3 tabs: Guestbook, Blog, and Wall. Which of them does Captcha present problems? The credentials provided are no longer valid so can not review any further.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.504 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn