[SOLVED] Direct Access to this location is not allowed.

10 years 2 months ago - 10 years 2 months ago #241766 by pdeleeuw
I posted this item already but not in the advanced Members Support.
Just not to have it double: this is the link:

www.joomlapolis.com/forum/180-cb/222409-direct-access-to-this-location-is-not-allowed#241764

It got urgent.

thanks
Peter

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 2 months ago #241768 by krileon
You're using a 3rd party CB plugin that is not compatible with the version of Joomla you're using. You need to uninstall whatever plugin is causing the issue, which you can typically find by disabling non-core CB plugins 1 by 1 until the issue goes away.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 2 months ago #241771 by pdeleeuw
Replied by pdeleeuw on topic Direct Access to this location is not allowed.
OK, thanks.
How do I disable Plugins whithout entering the backend of Joomla? Do you have a tip?
Can I simply delete the files?

Peter

10 years 2 months ago #241773 by krileon
Navigate to the below folder and rename their folders.

components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/

You can also disable them within database table _comprofiler_plugins instead of renaming folders.

Since it's locking backend it's very likely the last plugin you installed that's causing it.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 2 months ago #241774 by pdeleeuw
Sorry to put maybe very basic questions...:

I have now renamed the folders "groupjiveevents" and "groupjiveforums", both installed today.
There is no difference.
Might be that I need to delete some temp-files?

10 years 2 months ago #241784 by pdeleeuw
:P Hi Kyle,

thanks for your hints, I found the plugin.
It was the invite plugin.

Best
Peter

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.219 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn