CB Connect

9 years 3 months ago #255758 by naboman
Replied by naboman on topic CB Connect
with the gallery

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 3 months ago #255811 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB Connect
Please read my previous replies. I've already explained the CB ProfileGallery issue. It has not been upgraded for CB 2.x yet.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 years 3 months ago - 9 years 3 months ago #256072 by naboman
when you will solve this issue then?

Can I use CB Facebook Connect Plugin with CB 1.9 instead CB Connect?

Will it work with the new FB API?

9 years 3 months ago - 9 years 3 months ago #256080 by naboman
With this update (CB 2.x) I have several issues and I must translating again... you can see some problems here:

but really, I'd need a lot of hours for doing all works fine (I have a lot custom code)

I think is better leave all again with CB 1.9, disabling CB Connect and use another extension.

What do you think about these?
www.sourcecoast.com/joomla-facebook/
www.sourceaddons.com/joomla_feature.php

thx
Attachments:

9 years 3 months ago #256087 by nant
Replied by nant on topic CB Connect
Looking at this page:
www.joomlapolis.com/cb-20-addon-status

CB FaceBook Connect is old and has been replaced by CB Connect, so you can remove it.

CB Connect 6.0.4 is the latest version you should upgrade to.

CB Auto Actions 6.1.1 is the latest version you should upgrade to.

CB Invites 4.0.2 is the latest version you should upgrade to.

CB Antispam 1.2.2 is the latest version you should upgrade to (and a fully CB 2.0 compatible rewrite is in the works).

CB GroupJive and CB Profile Gallery are scheduled for a rewrite this month.

Download and install the latest CB 2.0 language plugin for Spanish from:
www.joomlapolis.com/cb-solutions/languages

The rest on your image are not add-ons developed by Joomlapolis and you need to contact the developers for updates.

9 years 3 months ago #256825 by toc
Replied by toc on topic CB Connect
O sweet, do you think the rewrite for GroupJive will somehow include friendly URL's for the groups and categories, that show the names of them instead of the ID and long path. As well as options for social sharing

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.507 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn