FSDR - a site with extensive user profiles

13 years 2 weeks ago - 12 years 10 months ago #160622 by justmebg
The FSDR site is a community site for private sperm donation that allows women to find a donor in their area. The site is driven by an extensive donor profile; we really put the CB tools to the test!

1200 members and growing (updated 6/2011)! We're adding anywhere from 3-15 users per day.

www.freespermdonorregistry.com

Beth G

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 2 weeks ago #160632 by nant

12 years 11 months ago #162105 by williamd
Replied by williamd on topic Re: FSDR - a site with extensive user profiles
nice site you have done a good job alot of content nice keywords gj overall

www.bluetoondesign.com if you want to share your art to the world this is the site for you get comments and rateings also

12 years 10 months ago #166849 by jmcgraw
Could you teach me how did you make the step by step registration.. i already have my CB Condtional.. and Enabled my step by step.. but still all my tabs is shown in 1 registration form, thanks in advance,

12 years 10 months ago #166855 by justmebg
Replied by justmebg on topic Re: FSDR - a site with extensive user profiles
Each tab on your profile setup will show on it's own tab in the step by step registration. I have had a few issues with this format with certain fields if they require custom validation. With a large profile like the ones on our site though, the tabbed registration really helps break it up for registering users. I only wish Joomla/CB could figure out how to cache the registration form so that an error wouldn't send someone back to a blank form.

Beth G

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.497 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn