WATCH MY SITE - CB RC1 - Joomla 1.010 - SMF 1.1 RC

17 years 9 months ago #16719 by Fletsch
Hi all.

I'm verry proud to present you my new site:

Check Check the Link Your invited to watch and register;D I hope you like it?!? feedbacks are also welcome.
To see CB in use go to my Profile: Userpages -> Fletsch

I use:
CB RC1
Joomla 1.010
SMF 1.1 RC2
SMF-Joomla Bridge 1.1.4
SMF Login Module 1.4.2
SMF-Cb Auth Plugin

and everything works great!!

Much thanx to all joomlapolis coders!

Yaahuuuuuuu ;D Peace

Post edited by: Fletsch, at: 2006/07/08 20:51

Please Log in to join the conversation.

17 years 8 months ago #17704 by JoomaLaTiDa
Replied by JoomaLaTiDa on topic Re:WATCH MY SITE - CB RC1 - Joomla 1.010 - SMF 1.1
Since your using the SMF login module, I assume your using that to let people log in/register with??

Does that sync everything together, as in 1 log in for Joomla, SMF, and it uses CB profiles/links/avatars??

Or do the avatars and profiles get used from smf??

Inquiring minds would like to know. I'm getting ready to launch a site converted over from Nuke Evolution, and I WAS going to use JoomlaBoard since it integrated so easily, but it is a pretty liteweight forum.... smf is much more robust, and has a nicer discussbot.....

17 years 8 months ago #18156 by Fletsch
Hi

Avaters and profile aren't sync - The users have different Forum avaters (smf) and profilepage avatars (cb)

I use the Joomla Login Module.

you can register at my site to test it...if you want

16 years 11 months ago #37340 by libero
Fletsch wrote:

Hi all.

Check Check the Link Your invited to watch and register;D I hope you like it?!? feedbacks are also welcome.

I use:
CB RC1
Joomla 1.010
SMF 1.1 RC2
SMF-Joomla Bridge 1.1.4
SMF Login Module 1.4.2
SMF-Cb Auth Plugin

Yaahuuuuuuu ;D Peace

Hi Fletsch.
I am a newbie, currently setting up a Joomla ecommerce website and incorporated Community Builder.
After having spent alot of time looking at various sites which use CB, aswell as reading the forums but not finding satisfactory instructions, i saw your site at registration form, which - though i donot speak german - is what i am exactly trying to do:
I want to remove from the registration form the icons and comments "This Field IS visible on profile | - This Field IS NOT visible on profile", from top and bottom, aswell as from the right side of several registration fields.

I would be really thankfull if you could assist me on how to do this.

Have a good day.

16 years 11 months ago #37341 by libero
Fletsch wrote:

Hi all.

I use:
CB RC1
Joomla 1.010
SMF 1.1 RC2
SMF-Joomla Bridge 1.1.4
SMF Login Module 1.4.2
SMF-Cb Auth Plugin

Yaahuuuuuuu ;D Peace

Hi Fletsch.
I am a newbie, currently setting up a Joomla ecommerce website and incorporated Community Builder.
After having spent alot of time looking at various sites which use CB, aswell as reading the forums but not finding satisfactory instructions, i saw your site at registration form, which - though i donot speak german - is what i am exactly trying to do:
I want to remove from the registration form the icons and comments "This Field IS visible on profile | - This Field IS NOT visible on profile", from top and bottom, aswell as from the right side of several registration fields.

I would be really thankfull if you could assist me on how to do this.

Have a good day.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.194 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn