1425 Online Selling University Users!

17 years 6 months ago #22385 by jmaduk
I've got my affiliate tracking software (amember.com) working with Joomla/CB and now the com_invite system.

What's great about this setup?

Registered users are automatically affiliates and when they use the com_invite component in the site they are are referring new users to the cb registration with their affiliate link embedded in the Invitation!

Post edited by: jmaduk, at: 2006/11/09 17:01

www.MySmallBizU.com
1000 Videos, Hosting, Software, Support,
Coaching and Community!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 11 months ago #37843 by yogabasics
Replied by yogabasics on topic Re:1425 Online Selling University Users!
I would love to know how you got aMember to work with Joomla/CB (assuming you are using aMember to protect paid content on Joomla). Please be as specific as possible.

Thanks,
Timothy

16 years 11 months ago #37853 by jmaduk
Replied by jmaduk on topic Re:1425 Online Selling University Users!
Here's a complete answer www.jamesmaduk.com/library/mssr.pdf

but the short answer is that I have amember/with the CB plugin with Joomla and CB -

I have the amember/cb plugin associated with a "Free" product in amember, so anytime someone creates a free cb profile they are activating a subscription in amember.

I don't charge for the cb/joomla access. What I do charge for is access to the 1000 small business marketing videos that are in the joomla site. I'm protecting the license files for the videos with amember, not the joomla registration.

My joomla registration is just my way of capturing email addresses and building my list.

Hope that helps.

James.

www.MySmallBizU.com
1000 Videos, Hosting, Software, Support,
Coaching and Community!

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.283 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn