Pimp my Date

16 years 10 months ago #39008 by pimpmydate.net
Pimp my Date was created by pimpmydate.net
So I just finished the sort of alpha release of the website.
Please tell me what you think:evil:

www.pimpmydate.net

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 10 months ago #39043 by dartagnan
Replied by dartagnan on topic Re:Pimp my Date
Hello,

Very nice website. I like the way you used the versatilityIII template to make it look good, a bit like phpfox B)
Now for the problems: The mootools menu is very nice but is a nightmare to adapt to a website. First in internet explorer your menu comes behind the images. You can ask to the providers of your template, there is a fix for that. Then on your user pages, the menu becomes a suckerfish, probably because of interference with lightbox, but this is not a problem I guess. The problem is that when a user sets a background, this makes your "home" button look weird.
So you see just a couple of problems in the display otherwise it is a very nice beginning.
I think you should think about addint some more features to your website. Yet another dating website, it has to bring them something original and some more features. Of course you have to add a forum (fireboard is I think the best way to go), some content articles, and some other features...
btw, may I ask what you used to have the "video" tab? => figured out you use seyret for the video! the best one cool!

good luck for building your website!

Post edited by: dartagnan, at: 2007/06/06 19:03

Post edited by: dartagnan, at: 2007/06/06 21:05

Planet Asia Asian tradition culture and community

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.154 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn