Fatal Fitness

16 years 7 months ago #45377 by amnion
Fatal Fitness was created by amnion
fatalfitness.com

I'm just getting in the groove of using CB, so things are starting to pick up. I eventually plan to use mike's sandbox plugin to allow people to stream videos also.

PS. A lot of things were inspired by Tony's work on the golf space...

Post edited by: amnion, at: 2007/09/10 03:44

Yeah, but it's a sweet car bed. | www.fatalfitness.com

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 7 months ago #45640 by radio
Replied by radio on topic Re:Fatal Fitness
Nice site, Iv been working on something similar but more focused on weight training for what seems like forever. How long did it take you to get that site up and running from the initial concept?

Interested in improving Joomla as a social networking platform? If yes join joomlaplazza.com

16 years 7 months ago #45645 by amnion
Replied by amnion on topic Re:Fatal Fitness
The site was running off regular HTML, which I updated daily through Dreamweaver [pain], and I needed something which I could update easier that would also allow other people to update stuff without having to have my computer in front of them. So I started with regular Joomla, and converted most of the stuff in a couple of days. Since then--I'd say it's been about a month and a half--I've been constantly messing with it, tweaking it, trying different components/mods/plugs here and there.

It's still a work in progress though. Good luck on your site, if you have any more questions, let me know...I may be able to help you out.

Yeah, but it's a sweet car bed. | www.fatalfitness.com

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn