There.com & vMTV Virtual Worlds Fan Site

15 years 10 months ago #65253 by Thumdar
I've been working on this website now for about two years and finally published it yesterday. So far so good. Community Builder has made the site so much better and my members are loving it.

My site, Thumdar.com has been around since 2004, but using Joomla! and CB has taken it to a whole new level. My site is known for it's game patches and tools used by virtual world designers. Thanks to DOCMan my downloads section is much more organized.

There.com & vMTV.com are 3D virtual worlds that are all about community, meeting people, chatting, being creative and just having fun. Thanks to Community Builder I've been able gather many members together from both worlds to create an excellent resource for learning, communicating and enhancing the end users virtual entertainment.

Post edited by: Thumdar, at: 2008/06/10 03:13

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 9 months ago #66193 by devdan
Replied by devdan on topic Re:There.com & vMTV Virtual Worlds Fan Site
Ahh nice I remember your site way back when I was playing there (enjoyed designing textures) about 2yrs ago. I Use to grab the macros and patches.

Whats vMTV all about is that a new world or does it just run the same system as there? Might go have a look later.

Anyway nice work on the site :)

15 years 9 months ago #66237 by Thumdar
Replied by Thumdar on topic Re:There.com & vMTV Virtual Worlds Fan Site
Ah thanks devdan. :)

Yeah, the site has come a long way since 2004 and everyone seems happy with it.

vMTV is the virtual worlds for MTV and was built on the There.com software platform. It's really taken off for them. Also, Coca Cola built an entire city inside There and they have their own software download with a Coke interface. If you go to MyCoke.com you'll see it. So ~ my site is more popular than ever!

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.211 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn