Using 1.2 RC 3 on California Joomla user group

15 years 5 months ago #78248 by cci4me
We are starting a group on the west coast of California. Our web site
theplanetjoomla.com
Web 2.0 is now here that means a new world of possibilities.

....This group is opened to anyone that wants to explore and learn about Joomla. Our goal is to help others learn and network with other Joomla users anywhere in the world. Our web site is made for people who want to learn share information and links to their web sites. To sign up is FREE. This lets people add video, blog, and information about anything Joomla or open source. We have listed the best components and modules info and asking people to share their knowledge and information too.

Post edited by: cci4me, at: 2008/10/26 08:06

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 5 months ago #78289 by Lightme
hey man how many times your posting
your website?

15 years 5 months ago #78295 by krileon
Posted it a few times now, but I always forget I went to it the first time lol.

It has an ok layout. It's just the whole star trek theme throws off the point of the site.

Maybe I just don't get it, ionno. The layout just turns me away.

Has some interesting features though. I really like the mouse-over image deal going on. Very cool.

I'd suggest just placing your website in your signature then being active on the forum helping other users. If they're interested then they'll go to it. No need for multiple posting.

Just my 2 cents. Don't mean any offense.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.190 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn