make CB Login is the default!

12 years 7 months ago #177595 by ..diamond..
make CB Login is the default! was created by ..diamond..
Hi all,
I have installed cb
My site contains pages that is not been shown unless the visitor logged in cause access level is "registerd"
I have gone to the module manager and published CB login and unpublish the default login

the problem is: when the user open any of that is pages, the default log in module in joomla is appear and tell the user if he want to log in or register.
I want to make CB login is the default when user open a page which it access level is non public.

can anybody save me?
thanks alot
Diamond

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 7 months ago #177909 by ..diamond..
Replied by ..diamond.. on topic Re: make CB Login is the default!
Is there no one can solve my problem?
Please I am in a hurry

12 years 7 months ago #177928 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: make CB Login is the default!

..diamond.. wrote: Is there no one can solve my problem?
Please I am in a hurry

I believe that the JED has a redirect plugin that does this - please check or search the forums as this has been addressed before.

I know there is a plugin for joomla 1.5 - not sure if there is something for J17 yet.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ..diamond..

12 years 7 months ago #177995 by ..diamond..
Replied by ..diamond.. on topic Re: make CB Login is the default!

nant wrote:
I believe that the JED has a redirect plugin that does this - please check or search the forums as this has been addressed before.

I know there is a plugin for joomla 1.5 - not sure if there is something for J17 yet.

Thank you very much
This is exactly what I was looking for:)

12 years 6 months ago - 12 years 6 months ago #179728 by jackied
Replied by jackied on topic Re: make CB Login is the default!
What plugin did you find?

Right now if someone goes directly to a page that is only for registered users, they are taken to the Joomla login page. I'd like them to be take to the Community Builder login page.

I searched the JED and didn't find anything that did that. Please provide me a link.

Thanks!

12 years 6 months ago - 12 years 6 months ago #181335 by jackied
Replied by jackied on topic Re: make CB Login is the default!
I have Community Builder installed on another site and when going to a "registered" page, it takes me to the CB login (which is correct).

I've compared the settings for this site and the site that goes to the Joomla login and I can't see any differences. I've also read through the CB documentation to make sure I didn't miss any steps.

With that being said, you shouldn't need a plugin to make this happen.

I'm just need to know what I'm missing that makes the CB Login show up instead of the Joomla login when going directly to "registered" pages.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.198 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn