make CB Login is the default!

12 years 5 months ago #183850 by saikrishna2kstar
Replied by saikrishna2kstar on topic Re: make CB Login is the default!
Apart from using the Disable Core Login Plugin is there no other way of making CB the default & the only login ???

SKKN.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 1 month ago #194741 by ortomedia
Replied by ortomedia on topic Re: make CB Login is the default!

saikrishna2kstar wrote: Apart from using the Disable Core Login Plugin is there no other way of making CB the default & the only login ???

SKKN.

I am seriously considering asking for a refund from the CB guys. This has been bugging me on 3 test sites and there still doesn't seem to be a solution provided anywhere! Surely when you install the CB comps as the guide says and do all the correct settings I shouldn't be redirected to the Joomla login page at any point! And yet it happens all the time.

I actually can't believe this is sold without this being identified or are users just missing this??

12 years 1 month ago #194751 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re: make CB Login is the default!
- Immediate solution:
Just make a redirect from index.php?option=com_users&view=login to index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=login using the built in redirect extension of Joomla 2.5.

- We will be addressing this issue in very next days.

Thank you for your feedback.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.195 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn