Cannot Login via CB Login but can through Joomla

10 years 1 month ago #241782 by dave_gordon
HI there,
I have the latest version of Joomla and CB and when I register with CB and then try to login it fails. The funny thing is I can login using the normal Joomla Login module.

I have read there have been issues and one way around is change the strong password setting, or edit I Joomla.php file,. the problem is I cannot find these settings or references in the file.

Is there anyone else experiencing a similar problem, or can help advise how to overcome.

Many thanks in advance
Dave

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 1 month ago #241815 by nant

dave_gordon wrote: HI there,
I have the latest version of Joomla and CB and when I register with CB and then try to login it fails. The funny thing is I can login using the normal Joomla Login module.

I have read there have been issues and one way around is change the strong password setting, or edit I Joomla.php file,. the problem is I cannot find these settings or references in the file.

Is there anyone else experiencing a similar problem, or can help advise how to overcome.

Many thanks in advance
Dave

Latest version of CB is CB 1.9.1.
Latest version of Joomla is Joomla 3.2.2.

These work ok on my tests.

10 years 1 month ago #241867 by dave_gordon
Replied by dave_gordon on topic Cannot Login via CB Login but can through Joomla
Hi Nant,
Thanj you for your reply. If I resubscribed to the Advanced model (becuase my old license has now expired) would you be able to log in to my system to try and interogate what the problems is?
REgards
Dave

10 years 1 month ago - 10 years 1 month ago #241885 by nant

dave_gordon wrote: Hi Nant,
Thanj you for your reply. If I resubscribed to the Advanced model (becuase my old license has now expired) would you be able to log in to my system to try and interogate what the problems is?
REgards
Dave

You are always free to resubscribe and post your issue on the Advanced support forums.

But when you do please provide details about your installation - I posted my latest working environment, you have neglected to post yours.

As stated before, everything should work just fine with Joomla 3.2.2 and CB 1.9.1.

If you want someone to "take a look" at your system and give you feedback you can purchase an hour of professional services from your Membership tab on your profile page.

10 years 1 month ago #242075 by rmwalker
My setup is doing the same thing. I've removed it all and reinstalled three times, but get the same problem. The joomla login module works, but the CB Login doesn't. Did you ever get any answers on this?

10 years 1 month ago #242076 by dave_gordon
Replied by dave_gordon on topic Cannot Login via CB Login but can through Joomla
Not yet but I will keep you posted. In the meantime it's comforting to know I am not alone!
Dave

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.238 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn