Cannot Login via CB Login but can through Joomla

10 years 3 weeks ago #242077 by rmwalker
I just loaded CB-QuickstartPro 1.5 and nothing works. I can login through the joomla login, but none of the quickstart links work. Still can't login through CB-Login. I'm using Joomla 3.2.2 and the latest CB. I purchased the developer membership package to avoid this kind of problem.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 3 weeks ago #242088 by dave_gordon
Replied by dave_gordon on topic Cannot Login via CB Login but can through Joomla
Are you the same as me and unable to see the "Secret Password" setting in User - Joomla plugin?
Dave

10 years 3 weeks ago #242092 by nant

rmwalker wrote: I just loaded CB-QuickstartPro 1.5 and nothing works. I can login through the joomla login, but none of the quickstart links work. Still can't login through CB-Login. I'm using Joomla 3.2.2 and the latest CB. I purchased the developer membership package to avoid this kind of problem.

Please download and install the latest CB Quickstart by clicking on the Download button on this page:

www.joomlapolis.com/community-builder/cb-quickstart-pro

10 years 3 weeks ago #242093 by rmwalker
Just did that and still have the same problem. CB Login will not work. If I'm using the Joomla login I can access the system but none of the CB modules work.

10 years 3 weeks ago #242094 by dave_gordon
Replied by dave_gordon on topic Cannot Login via CB Login but can through Joomla
rmwalker,
My problem turn out to be a conflict with another plugin called RegisterGoBack, which after the Joomlapolis technical expert switched off resolved the problem. I hope you find a solution, but if you have any 3rd party redirect plugin installed try switching it off.
Regards
Dave

10 years 3 weeks ago #242095 by rmwalker
I've only got the two login modules -- Joomla Login Form and the CB Login -=- but thanks for the response

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.231 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn