Attendance Roster

4 years 10 months ago #250896 by Smooth2SITF
Does anyone know, if there is a Attendance Roster type addition to Community Builder that I am not seeing?

What I am looking for is, component or plug-in that will allow me to create Attendance rosters based on specific hierarchy of Categories, then be able to select members of the user database (as well as a manual entry of guests) to make a record of their attendance. Then maybe the entry shows up on a user profile under one of the tabs. If there isn't, I would love to see this as a addition to Community Builder

Does anyone know of anything like or similar to this? :unsure: :S :dry:
4 years 10 months ago #250960 by nant

Smooth2SITF wrote: Does anyone know, if there is a Attendance Roster type addition to Community Builder that I am not seeing?

What I am looking for is, component or plug-in that will allow me to create Attendance rosters based on specific hierarchy of Categories, then be able to select members of the user database (as well as a manual entry of guests) to make a record of their attendance. Then maybe the entry shows up on a user profile under one of the tabs. If there isn't, I would love to see this as a addition to Community Builder

Does anyone know of anything like or similar to this? :unsure: :S :dry:


I have not seen something like this.
4 years 10 months ago #251058 by Smooth2SITF
Any thoughts to maybe make this a available plug-in addition to CB? I think it would benefit a lot of people in the community. I have found a few people asking on here about the same.
4 years 10 months ago #251075 by nant

Smooth2SITF wrote: Any thoughts to maybe make this a available plug-in addition to CB? I think it would benefit a lot of people in the community. I have found a few people asking on here about the same.


Not in the near future.
4 years 10 months ago #251106 by Smooth2SITF
Yeah, I mean I looked at GroupJive for this possibility however, it seems to be too cumbersome to do what I was wanting to do. I'm just looking at a simple roster, that you create like a event under maybe some categories, then you select the people who attended, and it shows up kinda like a user list of events on a page somewhere, and also show on their profile under like a tab of the events they attended.

I really like how Community Builder works so I was looking for a solution that integrates into Community Builder.

Nick, thanks again for all your help last week. I appreciate it
4 years 10 months ago #251117 by nant

Smooth2SITF wrote: Yeah, I mean I looked at GroupJive for this possibility however, it seems to be too cumbersome to do what I was wanting to do. I'm just looking at a simple roster, that you create like a event under maybe some categories, then you select the people who attended, and it shows up kinda like a user list of events on a page somewhere, and also show on their profile under like a tab of the events they attended.

I really like how Community Builder works so I was looking for a solution that integrates into Community Builder.

Nick, thanks again for all your help last week. I appreciate it


We have plans to have some generic user profile events support for next CB feature releases - might be a new plugin - but it will not happen very soon.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Smooth2SITF
Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.391 seconds
Facebook Twitter Google LinkedIn