Autoredirect after registration to login form, and ignor password and auto redirect after login

9 years 5 months ago - 9 years 5 months ago #251267 by jukov_b1
please help how to solve my problem

I develop service paid video of a subscription with authorization through SMS.

I faced that the logic of separate modules doesn't allow me to simplify procedure of registration \authorization of the user.

generally the user is required to follow 4 times the links, to read and again something to press. It is very inconvenient, after all my service is just necessary for simplification of access to content.

I ask for help, you could help me, council how to authorize the user on a key which he receives through SMS? instead of the password?
the module of authorization of CB allows to refuse the field 'password' but MD5 codes of some passwords that doesn't allow to use autofilling all the same register in a database at users weeding the password (for example to register value by default 1111)
after registration of the user I want to redirect him on an authorization form at once! an autoredirect but how to me to adjust it?

my logik now

i vant to thislogik, autoredirect after registration to login form, and ignor password and auto redirect after login :)

help please how to solve my problem, whether it is possible to manage settings of the existing modules?

I use joomla 3.3 & cb v1.9
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.180 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn