Community builder developer required

8 years 8 months ago #269138 by esc-lea
Community builder developer required was created by esc-lea
We are looking for a community builder developer

We need someone to talk first on how we want community builder to work and start with a paid cooperation.

Once the setup of cb is done we would like also to be able in the future to talk about new needs and this person should be able to satisfy them.

We are not coders or programmers and we want to pay someone to talk with and do the job without any hassle for us (so professional person is required)

Please, if someone is available contact us or advice if the joomlapolis team is already providing this kind of service.

Thank you

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 8 months ago #269143 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Community builder developer required

esc-lea wrote: We are looking for a community builder developer

We need someone to talk first on how we want community builder to work and start with a paid cooperation.

Once the setup of cb is done we would like also to be able in the future to talk about new needs and this person should be able to satisfy them.

We are not coders or programmers and we want to pay someone to talk with and do the job without any hassle for us (so professional person is required)

Please, if someone is available contact us or advice if the joomlapolis team is already providing this kind of service.

Thank you

Joomlapolis does offer professional services on an hourly basis.

See you Membership tab on your profile - scroll to professional services area.

8 years 8 months ago #269174 by esc-lea
Replied by esc-lea on topic Community builder developer required
Thank you for you answer Nant

I have my project ready in a .doc document, and it looks like that I have to pay 99dollars to community builder for the professional membership just for someone to read my project and say yes or no (Please tell me if I am wrong, I don't want to sound rude and I respect cb team and their job).

I have a budget to spend for my project, my website is online already with more or less 200 pages and I am serious about my project but it is very difficult to pay just to receive maybe a "no".

If there is a small possibility for someone to read my project (it will take 3 minutes I think) and say "yes we can do it" I would be happy to pay.

Thank you

8 years 8 months ago #269175 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Community builder developer required

esc-lea wrote: Thank you for you answer Nant

You are welcome.

I have my project ready in a .doc document,

good

and it looks like that I have to pay 99dollars to community builder for the professional membership just for someone to read my project and say yes or no (Please tell me if I am wrong, I don't want to sound rude and I respect cb team and their job).

You are wrong.
That is not what the 3 month Professional membership is for.

Professional membership gives you access to 23 extra add-ons and support forum posting for the duration of your membership.

The Professional add-ons you get are listed here:
www.joomlapolis.com/cb-solutions/add-ons

Professional membership does not give you consulting services or guidance on an overall website project.

I have a budget to spend for my project, my website is online already with more or less 200 pages and I am serious about my project but it is very difficult to pay just to receive maybe a "no".

If there is a small possibility for someone to read my project (it will take 3 minutes I think) and say "yes we can do it" I would be happy to pay.

Thank you

You can post your document if you want on our presales form but this will be public.
This way you will get some general feedback about your project.

You can also start a project description on some freelancer website for other developers to comment on this and even give you a quote.

If you want someone to really look into your document and requirements in more depth then you would need to purchase an hour of professional services from your membership tab on your profile. This costs more than the Professional membership you mentioned as it is substantially different and requires dedicated for you resources.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.192 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn