CB Sign Up Form - Customization

4 years 2 months ago #316723 by prthnon2
CB Sign Up Form - Customization was created by prthnon2
Greetings!
First, let me say I found your Youtube 30+ CB tutorials... what a great job/resource that is, thank you. The rest of the Joomla community would do well to acknowledge the user value of providing great tutorials.

SECOND... I am sorry if this is in the wrong thread - I have been round and round the forums... posted twice, got an error stating I was new and could not post URL's... however, in one of your support threads, it was "important" to include a link to the page... so I am lost.

Here's my post, if you can help me - Fantastic!

I am at a loss for how to edit the actual CB sign-up form. I have spent the last hour or so searching your documentation without success. This URL page form:

"Error
As a free user your first few posts can not contain URLs. Please include text only for your first few posts. Thank you for your understanding."

* So much for that idea.... what to do?

I wish to change the image... and/or the text "Welcome to our community - tell us about yourself and sign up". Neither of which I can find in the Tab/Field areas or Configuration of CB.

Hopefully this can be done without a CSS degree.
Cheers.
Thank You.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

4 years 2 months ago #316724 by nant
Replied by nant on topic CB Sign Up Form - Customization

prthnon2 wrote: I have spent the last hour or so searching your documentation without success.

CB Primer Book is free and you can download from

www.joomlapolis.com/community-builder (click on Manual)

4 years 2 months ago #316725 by prthnon2
Replied by prthnon2 on topic CB Sign Up Form - Customization
Cheers.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.184 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn