Download now on 41 times PLEASE help me out

12 years 5 months ago #182381 by Sjors1
Hello Nant,

I agree the problem is at my side (Vodacom South Africa not my local laptop as routing on thise side is not a problem the modem is connected to the laptop).

Al what i was hoping that someone could help me out by sending the file in one or serveral peaces to my mail account.

I spend many hours now to DL the file.

That Abelit was able to DL is not helping me out.

I asume there are many people more who where able to DL the file, but that is not helping me to get the file.

So while I tipe and FTP is not a option, i think I have to look for a torrent as torrents solve my problem that resuming like this server is not supporting is supported by torrents.

As I'm still unable after MANY hours treying that will be my last attempt to get the file.

Thanks for your response

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 5 months ago #182392 by nant
sent you a pm - please check.

well, if you are having such serious problems with your internet connection then you will continue with even more in the future (when installing, etc)

12 years 5 months ago #182403 by Sjors1
Hello Nant,

I have the file DL THANKS

No the way it works here, I live in a real rual area, build a website complete off-line>
After that I UL the website to a 100 MB connected server ( I have to drive 1.5 hour for that.

Then I do a quick update.

This works, even do I build the website with the Girafs and Zebra looking over my shoulders the end user (sitting in a big city) cannot see how the website is build.

So for me it works even do sometimes I have stupid problems like this.
It is far better sitting in the field with the laptop looking to hunderds of wild game (LOTS of animals here) as sitting in a stupid office in a big city ( I did this for 28 years and I hate it).

Again THANKS for helping me out.

Greetings Sjors

12 years 5 months ago #182410 by nant

Sjors1 wrote: Hello Nant,

I have the file DL THANKS

No the way it works here, I live in a real rual area, build a website complete off-line>
After that I UL the website to a 100 MB connected server ( I have to drive 1.5 hour for that.

Then I do a quick update.

This works, even do I build the website with the Girafs and Zebra looking over my shoulders the end user (sitting in a big city) cannot see how the website is build.

So for me it works even do sometimes I have stupid problems like this.
It is far better sitting in the field with the laptop looking to hunderds of wild game (LOTS of animals here) as sitting in a stupid office in a big city ( I did this for 28 years and I hate it).

Again THANKS for helping me out.

Greetings Sjors

WOW - very jealous at the moment!

Don't let a monkey at your keyboard .. who knows what it will code !!!

12 years 4 months ago #183936 by Algeriano
Replied by Algeriano on topic Re: Download now on 41 times PLEASE help me out
I have the same problem ..

I have a very good connection and never had this situation elsewhere

after several attempts I gave up and downloaded the file from some where else

12 years 4 months ago #184391 by applied
Same here. Still same . trying from 3 days . till now tried 30+ times. Why not your server provides resume capabilities ? . I just tried 5 minutes back following I asking help here. thanks in advance.

nant wrote: downloading failure are typically attributed to bad Internet connections or routing problems.

As you can see one user (abelit) was able to download after some time (guessing intermediate internet issues caused the problem).

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.272 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn