Idioma español

12 years 4 months ago #183836 by Hertak
Idioma español was created by Hertak
Ya está disponible el idioma español para GroupJive 2.4.
Se trata de una traducción del front y del backend del mismo, las integraciones aún no estan disponibles pero lo estará pronto.
En estos momentos no me encuentro trabajando con GroupJive por lo tanto creo que habría un par de correcciones para hacerle al idioma, más que nada en cómo interpretar ciertas partes exclusivas de GroupJive.
La traducción la estamos haciendo por medio de Transifex al que quiera participar de la misma bienvenido, se registran en Transifex y envían la petición para colaborar, no es necesario saber inglés, se puede colaborar corrigiendo la sintaxis o la semántica de los archivos y yo me encargo de la traducción.
Espero que sea de utilidad, Muchas gracias.
Descargar archivo

English version.
Is now available the Spanish language of GroupJive 2.4.
This is a translation of the front and backend of the GJ, the integrations are not yet available but will be soon.
Right now I am not working with GroupJive so I think there would be a couple of corrections to make in the language more than anything on how to interpret certain parts GroupJive exclusive.
The translation we are doing through Transifex who wants to participate in it be welcome, are logged in Transifex and submit the request to collaborate, not need to know English, can help correcting syntax or semantics of the files and I'm doing the translation.
I hope that is useful, thank you.
Download
The following user(s) said Thank You: nikomed

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 3 months ago #187181 by nikomed
Replied by nikomed on topic Re: Idioma español
Thanks, just waiting for the integrations if someone get it ?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantmarionetarhkrileonHertak
Time to create page: 0.157 seconds