Community Builder 2.0.13 & php 7 & J! 3.5 RC 2 ошибка в админке

8 years 2 weeks ago #279233 by nant
This is a deprecated warning that causes no harm isn't a problem
it's just saying "in a future php release this is probably going to break"

Such warnings should only be viewable in debug mode.

These will be addressed in next CB 2.0.14 release.
The following user(s) said Thank You: AlexSmirnov

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 2 weeks ago #279239 by Wertos

nant wrote: This is a deprecated warning that causes no harm isn't a problem
it's just saying "in a future php release this is probably going to break"

Such warnings should only be viewable in debug mode.

These will be addressed in next CB 2.0.14 release.

No, this is not true!
With CB nothing can be done. Set up is impossible, you can not set the language, nothing is impossible.
Below the panels menu white screen with this error and click "Go to the control panel"

Attachments:

8 years 2 weeks ago - 8 years 2 weeks ago #279241 by krileon
CB is PHP 7 ready as far as our tests have determined. We have 3 deprecated notices that won't cause any harm. They weren't fixed because it'd break B/C, which would cause harm (fatal errors).

Your issue however does not appear to have anything to do with PHP 7. For some reason CBs API is being sent null instead of a session object to our session state API. That's an impossible scenario as it can't work without a session object. It's erroring because a session object is entirely failing to construct.

Switch to a PHP 5.4, 5.5, or 5.6 and see if issue persists to confirm is PHP 7 issue. If issue is fixed by changing PHP versions then there's an unknown PHP 7 usage change that wasn't documented that we'll have to look into. We can only be as informed as PHP informs us. If we're surprised with usage changes then we'll just have to fix them as they're found.

It's also worth noting your issue could be a bug in Joomla it self as you're not using a stable release.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: AlexSmirnov

8 years 2 weeks ago #279255 by AlexSmirnov
@Wertos,

Switch to a PHP 5.4, 5.5, or 5.6 and see if issue persists to confirm is PHP 7 issue. If issue is fixed by changing PHP versions then there's an unknown PHP 7 usage change that wasn't documented that we'll have to look into

This looks like a more than clear plan of action.

AkeebaBackup.RU - безопасность Вашего Community Builder
Не тратьте свое и мое время впустую, - личные сообщения, отправленные без моего приглашения, удаляются без чтения.

8 years 2 weeks ago #279258 by Wertos
I have a server where one's website.
Do not fall back to the older versions of php too hard.
I'll wait for official release J! 3.5, And CB

8 years 6 days ago #279659 by Wertos
Вот и релиз... Но по сути CB не работает всё с той же ошибкой. Возможно ли что сторонний компонент как-то влияет на CB ?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.239 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn