No Upload Image in User Profile

18 years 2 months ago #5470 by revo2001
No Upload Image in User Profile was created by revo2001
www.myaquatica.com/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&Itemid=26

I'm trying to gain the same effect as petermixt did on his web site. But when I installed zoom and then the plugin, I still dont get the option under "edit" to upload a image like petermixt.com. Why is that?

I want my users to have their own gallery, and thats it, only viewable from their own page..

BTW, Peter, how did you get it so the users URL is domain.com/user? I tried searching but didnt come up with an answer for that either.

Thanks guys.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

18 years 2 months ago #5575 by PeterMixt
Replied by PeterMixt on topic Re:No Upload Image in User Profile

I'm trying to gain the same effect as petermixt did on his web site. But when I installed zoom and then the plugin, I still dont get the option under "edit" to upload a image like petermixt.com. Why is that?

I want my users to have their own gallery, and thats it, only viewable from their own page.

I think there is a "READ ABOUT the PeterMixt/Trail version of zOOm" on the PeterMixt website. Maybe read that?

I have heard of someone who is working on a CB RC2 plugin - for multiple images in a profile. Sounds like something worth waiting for? I am.

BTW, Peter, how did you get it so the users URL is domain.com/user? I tried searching but didnt come up with an answer for that either.

www.joomlapolis.com/component/option,com_joomlaboard/Itemid,38/func,view/id,5298/catid,20/limit,6/limitstart,12/

PeterMixt

18 years 2 months ago #5583 by revo2001
Replied by revo2001 on topic Re:No Upload Image in User Profile
Hmm.. I did skim your website to try to find info on the plugin. Didn't find anything.

and yea, I actually found out how to do the subdomain thing.

18 years 2 months ago #5589 by revo2001
Replied by revo2001 on topic Re:No Upload Image in User Profile
I just took another shot at trying to find this "read me" you described. I dont see anything. Perhaps you could post a link to it?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.141 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn