Can't Add cvs users

9 years 7 months ago #248178 by wolverton
Replied by wolverton on topic Can't Add cvs users
Passwords are not good hashed ones. There might have been an error bringing them in from the old site.
User groups must exist before you do the import, i.e. you have to set them up in Users/Groups first.
If I delete the password column and get rid of invalid groups under 'usertype', the import works fine, so there is no problem with the file per se.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 7 months ago #248184 by klaborde
Replied by klaborde on topic Can't Add cvs users
Hello Again,
I already set up user groups awhile ago. We have alot of user groups. I did just try to delete password column and usertype and still having problems.

With hash clicked:
klaborde kathryn.laborde@engilitycorp.com Password is not hashed, not possible to load

Without hash clicked:
kathryn.laborde@engilitycorp.com is not unique
_____
ALSO...

CBJ2_HEADER_VARIABLES are
Array ( [0] => name [1] => username [2] => email [3] => block [4] => sendEmail [5] => registerDate [6] => lastvisitDate [7] => activation [8] => params [9] => lastResetTime [10] => resetCount [11] => firstname [12] => middlename [13] => lastname [14] => hits [15] => message_last_sent [16] => message_number_sent [17] => avatar [18] => avatarapproved [19] => approved [20] => confirmed [21] => lastupdatedate [22] => registeripaddr [23] => cbactivation [24] => banned [25] => banneddate [26] => unbanneddate [27] => bannedby [28] => unbannedby [29] => bannedreason [30] => acceptedterms [31] => cb_website [32] => cb_location [33] => cb_occupation [34] => cb_interests [35] => cb_company [36] => cb_address [37] => cb_city [38] => cb_state [39] => cb_zipcode [40] => cb_country [41] => cb_phone [42] => cb_fax [43] => usertype )

This is driving me nuts. Is there another joomla plugin that I can use that works with Community Builder.
Thank you,
Kathy

9 years 7 months ago #248186 by wolverton
Replied by wolverton on topic Can't Add cvs users
'kathryn.laborde@engilitycorp.com is not unique' just means that email address is already assigned to a user, so it can't be added again.

'password is not hashed' means that for some reason the 'hashed' password is not a valid hashed password . If you look in the old site database 'users' table, you can see the original hashed password to compare.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.202 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn