Import User Problem with CB Juice

3 years 2 months ago #282943 by amaurice79
Hello, I have seen the video to use CB Juice but I have a probleme when I Import, here is what happens when I click on GO: process the CSV in Add Mode (I have juste replace the real emails by factice ones, but they all have different mails), by the way i am french so the field names are too, I have created them of course in community builder 2.0.14 :

CB Version =2.0
CBJ2_HEADER_VARIABLES are
Array ( [0] => usertype [1] => username [2] => firstname [3] => lastname [4] => password [5] => email [6] => cb_numero_adherent [7] => cb_titre_membre [8] => cb_patronyme [9] => cb_titre [10] => cb_profession [11] => cb_distinction [12] => cb_conjoint [13] => cb_adresse [14] => cb_complementadresse [15] => cb_codepostal [16] => cb_ville [17] => cb_pays [18] => cb_telephone [19] => cb_telephoneprotable [20] => cb_deuxiemeadresse [21] => cb_siteinternetpersonnel )
Invalid user type ALANCON Mail@mail.com Registered
Invalid user type ALBIS Mail@mail.com Registered
Invalid user type ALBIS Mail@mail.com Registered
Invalid user type AMBRIERES Mail@mail.com Registered
Invalid user type AMSON Mail@mail.com Registered
Invalid user type ANDRE Mail@mail.com Registered
Invalid user type AVOUT Mail@mail.comRegistered
Invalid user type BARBEY Mail@mail.com Registered
Invalid user type BARBIE Mail@mail.com Registered
Invalid user type BARBIEdePREAUDEAU Mail@mail.com Registered
Count of Records Imported=10
Count of Records Used=0

Is it the CSV ? What do i do wrong?
I'd rather send the csv file in private...

Please HELP!!! Thx !!
3 years 2 months ago - 3 years 2 months ago #282946 by wolverton
Did you rename your Joomla Registered group? If you did, you must set that in the CSV.
For instance, if you renamed Registered group to "Inscrit" , you must have a column in the CSV with header "Inscrit", and value "Inscrit" for registered users.
The following user(s) said Thank You: beat
3 years 2 months ago #282970 by amaurice79
I try to create a Registered User in joomla, then made an export with cbjuice to see what he gave me in usertype, the answer is "Enregistré" so that's what i put in my xls. But when i export it in csv, it replace it with "Enregistré" so i selected european export font instand of UTF8 and it worked !
Thank a lot m8
The following user(s) said Thank You: beat
3 years 2 months ago #282993 by amaurice79
It's me again :)
Now i am trying to import the full CSV and I have these errors :
Invalid user type userjaN42W58HtocaQdSDf@invalid.com Enregistré, (........)
Invalid user type userYZT5j6J6TQb8TuKm38@invalid.com Enregistré, (........)
Invalid user type userRc7s6fpTsSIQ7hMcpY@invalid.com Enregistré, (........)

But not on all user, just on some... I have check for all symbols (like ç, à, ê...) but it still doesn't work...
I leave the password column so that CB give them a custom one, and they all have unique email and unique username.

Any idear ?
3 years 2 months ago #282994 by wolverton
Our next version will automatically select the default user group name rather than presuming the English "Registered".
3 years 2 months ago #282997 by amaurice79
Any idear to correct this?
Moderators: beatnantjciconsultwolvertonkrileon
Time to create page: 0.374 seconds
Facebook Twitter Google LinkedIn