Auto-Welcome Plugin

17 years 7 months ago #20308 by nant
Auto-Welcome Plugin was created by nant
As mentioned on my blog (for those who follow it ;) ) I have been slowly working away (in whatever free time I find) at my first non-tabbed event-based plugin. This of course with the much needed help of Beat (where he finds time is besides me!).

The plugin basically triggers off new approvals and automatically sends PMS and/or email messages to each new user. So as soon as the user logs on for the very first time, he/she will see a PMS welcome message waiting in the mailbox.

As an added feature I have programmed an option to establish a connection request between this new user and a key-user (could be the admin or someone else).

The plugin is still in its early testing mode so don't jump all over me about when it will be released. The CB API is extremely powerfull and can be used in many ways to make CB and Joomla better (without hacking B) ).

Post edited by: nant, at: 2006/09/05 21:15

Post edited by: nant, at: 2006/09/05 21:17
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

17 years 7 months ago #20675 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:Auto-Welcome Plugin
Short update: The CB auto-welcome plugin is currently in testing and is in pretty good shape.

Hopefully it will be released later this month.

Its a very nice tool to help new users get on board new sites - thus assisting the community building activities.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantgeefflandkrileon
Time to create page: 0.173 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn