miniMeetro instant messenger for Joomla and CB

18 years 2 months ago #5797 by scubaguy
not a plugin, but it does require CB to work. This is a module to display the miniMeetro badge from the instant messenger Meetro www.meetro.com

You must create a custom cb field called "cb_meetroid"

Display options are in the module parameters. There is an language file in /modules/mod_meetro/english.php as well as a css file to change some of the elements.

Download here:
developer.joomla.org/sf/go/projects.attendevents/frs.community_builder_plugins.minimeetro_module

Demo:
milwaukee.yourtribe.com

Post edited by: scubaguy, at: 2006/02/08 18:30

CB 3rd Party Developer
Web Geek Cafe - development and training www.webgeekcafe.org
YourTribe.com - group social events - www.yourtribe.com

Please Log in to join the conversation.

18 years 2 months ago #5819 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:miniMeetro for Joomla and CB
Cool ! :)

Nice add-on !

:)

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

18 years 2 months ago #5893 by scubaguy
Replied by scubaguy on topic Re:miniMeetro for Joomla and CB
I also create a CB Meetro referral link plugin that will displays a CB profile tab with a referral link for the user's Meetro instant messenger just like this: www.meetro.com . Clicking on the link and joining Meetro will add the new user to the referring user's Meetro friends list. The users Meetro ID code is pulled from a custom CB field named "cb_meetroid" that is required for this tab to function.

This plugin was meant to be used along with the CB Meetro module I created that includes a referral id code generator for you users.

Demo:
milwaukee.yourtribe.com/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=userProfile&user=69

Download:
developer.joomla.org/sf/go/projects.attendevents/frs.community_builder_plugins.cb_meetro_referral_plugin

CB 3rd Party Developer

18 years 2 months ago #5894 by scubaguy
Replied by scubaguy on topic Re:miniMeetro for Joomla and CB
a new version of mod_meetro has been uploaded to the joomlaforge site. Uninstall the old version and reinstall the new one to update or just unzip the package and copy over the old files.

some of the code was cleaned up, the form now shows the Meetro ID code in a popup and the instructions are in a collapsable div.

CB 3rd Party Developer

17 years 9 months ago #16549 by inkjet2
What are the chances you could post installation instructions that non-geeks can understand.

I get login up on my site, but I don't understand the rest of the instructions. They are just we bit thin.

Moderators: beatnantgeefflandkrileon
Time to create page: 0.251 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn