CB-Eventlist MyEvents & Attended Events Plugins

15 years 4 months ago #81127 by parth
Hello,

The brand new version of the well appreciated "Community Builder - Eventlist - My Events ( User Events ) " Plugin for the new Eventlist version & using Joomla 1.5 native Database query objects has been released at www.tekdi.net

This Plugin shows the Events Created By the user in the Eventlist Extension.Natively compatible with CB 1.2 & Joomla 1.5 It will add a 'My Events' tab to your Community Builder (CB) profile & show Events added by that user in his Profile page. The Eventlist component is required for this to work.

It is cost free & can be downloaded at the link below ( Requires registration )

www.tekdi.net/index.php/view-details/community-builder-modulesplugins-extras/23-community-builder-eventlist-my-events-user-events-plugin.html

The Old version of the Plugin which needs the older Eventlist & Joomla 1.0 ( Might also be working with 1.5 in legacy ) is still available on our site if anyone needs it. But it isnt freely supported anymore.

The Second Good News is that another CB Eventlist Plugin has been released due to great demand from the community.

"Community Builder - Eventlist - Attended Events Plugin for Joomla 1.5"

This Plugin shows the Events Attended By the user in the Eventlist Extension.

This Extension is natively compatible with CB 1.2 & Joomla 1.5

This plugin will add a ' Events Attended' tab to your Community Builder (CB) profile & show Events attended by that user in his Profile page. The Eventlist component is required for this to work.

Download Link :

www.tekdi.net/index.php/view-details/community-builder-modulesplugins-extras/24-community-builder-eventlist-attended-events-plugin-for-joomla-1.5.html

Php-Nuke to Mambo to Joomla...
My Evolution goes on!
Need Joomla Development?
Drop us mail! www.tekdi.net - sales@tekdi.net
Our CB extensions :
CB Adsense , CB User RSS, CB-Eventlist My Events & CB-Eventlist Attended Events, CB Network Suggest
Joomla Extensions, Training & Support
techjoomla.com/
Check Out our Joomla extensions at extensions.joomla.org/extensions/owner/tekdi/1
extensions.joomla.org/extensions/owner/techjoomla/1

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantgeefflandkrileon
Time to create page: 0.224 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn