Settings Pannel

13 years 3 weeks ago #159060 by migs723
Settings Pannel was created by migs723
Hi guys,
Ok! I have been running aroound like a chicken without a head, after installing the the CBSub plugin, I cant access the Settings menu tab to input my license code, as I keep getting this error (Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 50331648 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 2802969 bytes) in /home/healtvbo/public_html/libraries/joomla/document/html/renderer/head.php on line 143)

If I try open up any other menu on the Paid Subscriptions menu I get that the (License invalid, Only the Settings menu is available at this stage to input the license number.),

Can some one please help me, I am running CB 1.3.1, do I need to upgrade to 1.4? if so do I need to uninstall the CB 1.3.1 and do a new installation ?

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, HELP!!!!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 6 months ago #179191 by skooms
Replied by skooms on topic Re: Settings Pannel
Hello,

I have the same problem after installing the CBSubs plugin (cbplug_CBSubs_MAIN_122-E.zip):

I cant access the Settings menu tab to input my license code, as I keep getting this error (Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 24117248) (tried to allocate 70 bytes) in /homepages/21/d311750410/htdocs/arts-echos/libraries/joomla/language/language.php on line 353)

Can someone help me?

Thanks

CB : 1.7
CBSubs : 1.2.2

12 years 6 months ago #179205 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: Settings Pannel
Please read our FAQ articles about increasing PHP memory

Moderators: beatnantjazzstudiokrileon
Time to create page: 0.187 seconds