without panels

11 years 1 month ago - 11 years 1 month ago #223199 by ver
without panels was created by ver
Hi, im working without panels because is better in my scenario.

with panels the group show like this:

It is possible show the name of the group, the picture and the description of the group whithout panels ?

Using without panel shows:

But i miss the name of the group, the picture and description. :(

It is possible to add some line ? :blush:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 1 month ago #223200 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic without panels
Anything is possible, it's just a mixed PHP/HTML template that you can edit as you see fit. Please see the below file for the Group pane display.

components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbgroupjive/templates/default/group_panes.php

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 1 month ago #223225 by ver
Replied by ver on topic without panels
Thank you kyle, you are the best.

Could you tell me please, which line i need to remove.

i need remove:

1- Type: invited
2- Access: all users
3- Created: 10-05-13
4- Return category view

Im very appreciate your help because i dont understand much of php. will try to learn it well. I promise.

Thanks in advance.

11 years 1 month ago - 11 years 1 month ago #223299 by krileon

1- Type: invited

Line 40 as follows.
						.				'<div>' . CBTxt::Ph( 'Type: [grp_type]', array( '[grp_type]' => $row->getType() ) ) . '</div>'

2- Access: all users

Line 41 as follows.
						.				'<div>' . CBTxt::Ph( 'Access: [grp_access]', array( '[grp_access]' => $row->getAccess() ) ) . '</div>'

3- Created: 10-05-13

Line 44 as follows.
						.				'<div>' . CBTxt::Ph( 'Created: [grp_date]', array( '[grp_date]' => cbFormatDate( $row->get( 'date' ), 1, false ) ) ) . '</div>'

4- Return category view

Line 67 as follows.
						.			( ! $row->get( 'parent' ) ? '<div><i class="icon-share-alt"></i> <a href="' . $category->getUrl() . '">' . CBTxt::Ph( 'Back to [category]', array( '[category]' => cbgjClass::getOverride( 'category' ) ) ) . '</a></div>' : null )

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 1 month ago #223368 by ver
Replied by ver on topic without panels
Hi kyle, thank you for your reply, i quit those line but i get an ERROR 500. :blink:

I try to remove one line, the 40. and i have an error 500.

Another thing worries me, please see my picture in this post, note that the field (USER:) called Cumpleañero/a: is empty :huh:

Another thing worries me, this is my scenario:

I create 10 categories.
Users cant create categories.
They can create groups and put in one of those categories.
When they create the group automatically convert in owners.
Everything ok up here. But this is what I do not like:

Any users can invite another users or create another events in any groups.

I want the user create the events and invitation but others can not do that in this group.

Into Group/Default/Access to the invitation/i set Owners group
So, anyone can send group invitations from other group ??
I dont want that. i would like to give all the control to the owner of the group but not to every owners.

Could you tell me how can i set that.

thanks in advance.

Ger.

11 years 1 month ago #223398 by krileon

Hi kyle, thank you for your reply, i quit those line but i get an ERROR 500.

I try to remove one line, the 40. and i have an error 500.

It's simple PHP am not sure what to tell you. Neither of those lines are start or ending so simply deleting the entire line or commenting it out with // will work. When deleting it you need to delete the entire line (period included). Ensure you're doing this in an IDE (e.g. PHPStorm, Netbeans (free), PHP for Eclipse (free), etc..) and not notepad as it'll mess up formatting.

Another thing worries me, please see my picture in this post, note that the field (USER:) called Cumpleañero/a: is empty

It's purely based off the formatname field. So it must be on a public and published profile tab and it must be set to be visible on profile. You can move its tab to a not shown on profile position though and it'll work fine if you don't want it visible.

Any users can invite another users or create another events in any groups.

I want the user create the events and invitation but others can not do that in this group.

Into Group/Default/Access to the invitation/i set Owners group
So, anyone can send group invitations from other group ??
I dont want that. i would like to give all the control to the owner of the group but not to every owners.

Could you tell me how can i set that.

You only want Owners to be able to create Events? Edit the group and set the Schedule parameter on the Events Integration tab to whatever you like. You can set a default for this too within GJ > Config > Integrations > Events > Defaults.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.171 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn