My Group tab

11 years 1 week ago #225015 by ver
My Group tab was created by ver
Hi,

Into the tab "My Group" i have this:

1- I can not find the line to translate the word "User" i make the rigth translation in plural "users" to "invitados" but i did not find "User" i mean there are a lot of "User" in that file but i dont know which one i need to modificate.

2- How can i remove the group type "Invited"

Thank in advance.

Ger.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 1 week ago #225023 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic My Group tab

1- I can not find the line to translate the word "User" i make the rigth translation in plural "users" to "invitados" but i did not find "User" i mean there are a lot of "User" in that file but i dont know which one i need to modificate.

Probably running into the below bug. Please see topic for quickfix. Bug causes the number to be included in the translation string making it impossible to properly translate.

www.joomlapolis.com/forum/103-groupjive/220174-possible-bug-on-translate#222848

2- How can i remove the group type "Invited"

See the below template file which you can modify as needed.

components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbgroupjive/templates/default/tab_groups.php

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.149 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn