real direction dont display into Event

10 years 10 months ago - 10 years 10 months ago #228073 by ver
Hi,

I create a new event using real direction.

But dont display the google maps.

How can i display the day and the time of the event?

I can not see that anywhere unless you edit the event.

Thanks in advance

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 10 months ago #228105 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic real direction dont display into Event
The date and time is directly next to the title; see it in gray. The Google map only works if you have mapping enabled and if you supplied an Address (directly below Location parameter) that's valid.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 10 months ago #228117 by ver
Replied by ver on topic real direction dont display into Event
Thank you Kyle :)

Where can i set enabled mapping? :blush:

The users set the start of the event but can not indicate the end.

It is possible add schedule to the end? :unsure:

Thanks in advance.

10 years 10 months ago #228123 by krileon
If you see an "Address" parameter below "Location" then plotting is enabled. Otherwise navigate to GJ > Config > Integrations > Events > General and set "Plotting" as "Enable".

There is no end date feature. The date the event begins is also when it'll expire the event. User can put details such as how long the event is, etc.. in the event it self.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 10 months ago #228156 by ver
Replied by ver on topic real direction dont display into Event
Thanks you for your reply. I appreciate your help

I have Plotting enable

And i try using real directions,

But cant see the maps :(

Thanks.

10 years 10 months ago #228196 by krileon
The location you provided is invalid then. It sends the location to Google maps API and trys to generate a latitude and longitude based off the location. If it can't find one it won't work. Try typing a valid address into Google maps and ensure it's finding the location you're wanting.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.210 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn