GroupJive Plugins Ignore Template

13 years 2 days ago - 13 years 2 days ago #161286 by Viperman35
Replied by Viperman35 on topic Re: GroupJive Plugins Ignore Template
Do we have to wait for the 2.3 to be released for this fix because I can code php but forget about css. If you could, Click Here to See and you will see where I want to change it from white to grey. Is there any way to get a file to download to fix this bug on my site, just until 2.3 comes out plz. I love this and would like to use this on my site. It would be a main feature on my site, so I really need it to fit my theme.

Database Version: 5.5.5-10.0.31-MariaDB
PHP Version: 5.6.30
Web Server: Apache
Joomla! Version: Joomla! 3.7.2 Stable [ Amani ] 22-May-2017 09:46 GMT
Joomla! Platform: Joomla Platform 13.1.0 Stable [ Curiosity ] 24-Apr-2013
Community Builder Version: 2.1.2
NO PLUGINS

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 1 day ago - 13 years 1 day ago #161366 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: GroupJive Plugins Ignore Template
This is already partially implemented into 2.2, but in 2.2 the templates CSS files are loaded before the integrations CSS is executed causing the integrations CSS to override the templates. You can work around this by just using !important if you don't care about IE6 and previous browser support (we're on IE9 so at this point IE6 shouldn't matter anymore). Next release will fix this by loading template CSS after integrations so template CSS files can override the integrations. To add an integration CSS to your template simply use the format of cbgroupjiveINTEGRATION.css and place it in your GJs template folder (e.g. cbgroupjivewall.css).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.217 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn