[#2456] Error msg - Event date can not be set in the past!

12 years 5 months ago #178246 by jojo12
I (had) have the same problem with some templates. Not with the original templates. So Krileon sayd, this must be an fatal js error of the template.
Can you try it with an original template? IT works then?
The topic has been locked.
12 years 5 months ago #178285 by NeilMacleod1501
I tried this on my Mac (which has a very large screen) and found that the date picker half appeared at the bottom of the page. It appeared to be "under" the main template?
12 years 5 months ago #178389 by krileon
Please be sure if you run into an issue to always recheck with Default Joomla template. I can not possible account for and fix every 3rd party template out there. Some will use various wasteful jQuery methods in an attempt to "pretty" up the template. The major being JS for drop-down menus which is absolutely not necessary as can be done with purely or near purely CSS.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #184389 by Morna
I do not have an advanced account, so can't upgrade.
However, I do have additional info on the issue:
I cannot set an event for 13-12-2011, for the error of date in past (though it's not).
I can set an event for 2012, that's without any problems.
However, if I try to edit the event then, to one in December 2011, I can do that without any errors, but the date shown is: 01/01/70
That's wrong on just so many levels...
Any ideas on the problem? My integrations are up2date, I use CB Groupjive 2.3
12 years 3 months ago #184402 by nant
This thread has been going on too long for a version that has already been surpassed.

Locking thread.

If any open issues exist please start new thread.
Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.291 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn