[#2475] email activity to users

13 years 3 weeks ago - 13 years 2 weeks ago #159123 by daraghos
[#2475] email activity to users was created by daraghos
Hi

In the previous Group Jive extension, when there was activity in the group, all members would receive an email, is that possible with the new plugin, It does not seem to happen automatically, am I missing something or does this feature not exist anymore?

Thanks

Daragh

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 3 weeks ago #159139 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: email activity to users
Group owners can receive notifications (optional) for new users joining or users leaving their group. Group users will not receive notifications. There are also notifications for the Events integration (optional) when a user attends an event to the event owner.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 2 weeks ago #160302 by MeRLiNMC
Replied by MeRLiNMC on topic Re: email activity to users
It would be a nice feature if the group owner could activate a email or pm notification in the differnt plugins. - Feature Request

13 years 2 weeks ago #160307 by krileon
Have added a feature request for additional notifications. At this time is very early design stage and unsure what release it will be available in or how it will be implemented, but would be good to have none the less.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/2475

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 5 months ago #182035 by arteconsultores
Replied by arteconsultores on topic Re: email activity to users
Hello,

This is a very interesting feature. It's very important that the users can know the changes in the groups, like facebook WALL, by email, or both.

This feature is in Roadmap? When could I use it?

12 years 5 months ago #182101 by krileon
Yes it's on the roadmap and you may use it when it's implemented. ;)

The link to the forge item regarding this feature is in my previous post.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.525 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn