Custom format of the Vertical 'my groups'

12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #171252 by alikris
I wish to include a vertical mygroups list into the Kunena post profile box. Here's what I have achieved so far:

Nearly there, but what I would like is to have just a condensed vertical list of groups, without the group images or user numbers etc.

I've searched the GJ files inside out and I can't find the
<div class="gjMyGroupsV">
html code anywhere :blink:

I realise I can remove the group images by using a 1x1 pixel image, but that would remove it from the horizontal groups list as well, which i don't want to do. I just want to restyle the vertical groups to a short condensed list.

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Ali.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #171256 by alikris
Replied by alikris on topic Re: Custom format of the Vertical 'my groups'
Oh, I get it, mod_cbgoupjive.php.

Ok, I can comment out lines 487 - 492, but that affects horizontal as well as vertical mygroups.

There's a mode for V or H , the code is the same for both.

I suppose I could have a third mode, say for Forum vertical, and include an if, else condition. Heck this is stretching my PHP knowledge to the edge!

Edit mod_cbgoupjive.xml to add after line 23
<option value="3">Forum Vertical</option>
then . . .

:unsure:

Nope, I only need to do this for the vertical layout, so if I add an if ( $layout == 0 ) then return whatever, else . . .

Hey, I think I'm getting there! :S

Edit: In the end I couldn't get any condional statements to work, so I just commented out lines 487 - 492 and edited the vertical layout css to get what I wanted. I'll work round the deficits elsewhere somehow.

The result is:

Ali.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.219 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn