Would like to link to GroupJive wall of first group

11 years 2 months ago #219230 by greggsmith7
Greetings,

I would like to link to the GroupJive wall of the first group in the first category. I can link to the first group in the first category, but the tab opened will be wherever the user was last. I want to always open the wall tab from the link. Is there a way to do that?

THANKS!

Gregg

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 2 months ago #219312 by krileon
Add &tab=Wall to the URL or whatever you have the Wall tab named to if was changed.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 2 months ago #219415 by greggsmith7
Replied by greggsmith7 on topic Would like to link to GroupJive wall of first group
See whataknucklehead.net/cb-groupjive/pluginclass.html?plugin=cbgroupjive&action=groups&func=show&cat=1&grp=1

Wall has been renamed to What's Up.

Adding &tab=What's Up or &tab="What's Up" does not have the desired effect. In case the issue was the embedded space, I tried using &tab=1 and &tab=files instead. Neither produced the desired results.

11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #219492 by krileon
You probably need to escape it. Try the below.

&tab=What\'s Up

Or the below.

&tab=What%27s+Up

Looks like you're on an older release though so I've no idea if this will even work for you. Works fine in 2.6 and now released 2.7rc1.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 1 month ago #219979 by greggsmith7
Replied by greggsmith7 on topic Would like to link to GroupJive wall of first group
Well, that was a step forward. The "What's Up" tab shows briefly and then GroupJive goes back to the previous tab it was on. Any ideas why it would do that?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.180 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn