Group Jive Module, Selecting Wall Display

11 years 2 months ago #221051 by laurenlesperance
Group Jive Module, Selecting Wall Display was created by laurenlesperance
I have selected to display a group jive wall as a module on my front page. I would like it to show the actual text of the display. Instead it shows that there is a message. Example:
MSS Wall

mssparent posted #1 to MSS in Teams on 02/15/2013 14:50:56 Is there a way around this?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 2 months ago #221062 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Group Jive Module, Selecting Wall Display
Install GJ 2.7, the module has been redesigned to already show the text.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 2 months ago #221072 by laurenlesperance
Replied by laurenlesperance on topic Group Jive Module, Selecting Wall Display
I downloaded and installed the new version (just now), put in a new wall message, and it still displays as a link instead of the text. Please tell me what else I need to do.
Link to my site: www.myhayden.org/index.php/cb-groupjive/pluginclass?plugin=cbgroupjive&action=groups&func=show&cat=1&grp=3&tab=Wall#post2

Attachment shows how it is displayed.
Attachments:

11 years 2 months ago #221088 by krileon
You need to install GJ 2.7 as well as the GJ 2.7 module. If you've caching enabled then purge cache within Joomla so the new module will render.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 2 months ago #221094 by laurenlesperance
Replied by laurenlesperance on topic Group Jive Module, Selecting Wall Display
I cleared out the cache. Created a new wall module. Verified that I am 2.7 all the way, and still have the same issue. Any other suggestions?

11 years 2 months ago #221095 by krileon
Don't know what to tell you. I've downloaded 2.7 and reviewed both the 1.5 and 2.5 modules as being latest, their source is completely up to date. You've something configured wrong or are viewing the wrong module maybe. You should have plug_cbgroupjive_270-unzip1st.zip downloaded then unzip and install mod_cbgroupjive_270_j15.zip or mod_cbgroupjive_270_j25.zip depending on your Joomla version.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.217 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn