[SOLVED] Liste utilisateur d'un groupe.

11 years 1 week ago - 11 years 6 days ago #223396 by animapicto
[SOLVED] Liste utilisateur d'un groupe. was created by animapicto
:unsure:
Bonjour, je cherche à créer un menu qui m'affiche la liste des utilisateurs d'un de mes groupes. Comment faire pour ne pas passer par la fiche du groupe, où son indiqué les utilisateurs.
Je cherche un accès direct à cette liste.

Impossible de créer un menu sous GroupJive. Il doit bien y avoir quelque chose comme un lien direct qui pointe vers un numéro de groupe pour afficher la lise de ses utilisateurs.

Merci pour votre aide

: unsure:
Hello, I am trying to create a menu that shows me the list of users from one of my groups. How to not go through the group sheet where indicated its users.
I am looking for direct access to this list.

Unable to create a sub menu GroupJive. There must be something like a direct link that points to a group number to display the read of its users.

Thank you for your help

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 1 week ago #223399 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Liste utilisateur d'un groupe.
I've no idea what version of GJ you have, but to create an internal Joomla menu link to a GJ group in version 2.7.0 you navigate to CB > Plugin Management > CB GroupJive > Menus then scroll to the "Groups" divider and select what group(s) you want then check the checkbox next to "Group" and click "Save".

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 1 week ago - 11 years 1 week ago #223402 by animapicto
Replied by animapicto on topic Liste utilisateur d'un groupe.
That you propose to me works well, and I thank you, but I've tested, and this is not what I want as a result. Because in fact it shows the plug compléte with photos, videos, files, events ...
I do not want the full record of the group, but just display the list of users in this group.

Ce que tu me proposes fonctionne bien, et je te remercie, mais je l'ai déjà testé, et cela n'est pas ce que je cherche comme résultat. Car en fait cela affiche la fiche compléte avec les photos, les vidéos, fichiers, évenements ...
Je ne veux pas la fiche complète du groupe, mais juste l'affichage de la liste des utilisateurs de ce groupe.

11 years 1 week ago #223404 by krileon

I do not want the full record of the group, but just display the list of users in this group.

There is no link or feature in GJ to do this.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 1 week ago #223406 by animapicto
Replied by animapicto on topic Liste utilisateur d'un groupe.
I thought of a link style:
pluginclass?plugin=cbgroupjive&action=groups&func=show&cat=1&grp=1&users

Since my query points to the category 1, Group 1 and display utilisteurs.

But it does not work.

11 years 1 week ago #223411 by krileon
You can have the Users tab open by default by using &tab=Users, but that's not going to give you a page of just the groups users.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.211 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn