CB plugin to joomla component wrapper

17 years 2 months ago #31436 by miseryhead75
Replied by miseryhead75 on topic Re:CB plugin to joomla component wrapper
Incredible module..installs beautifully! When I try to copy it though, I get the following error

"Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class mod_cbtabwrapper in C:\Program Files\xampp\htdocs\site\modules\mod_cbtabwrapper.php on line 17"

Not sure what to do next, but it is working in the first instance of the module!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

17 years 2 months ago #31442 by mikko
Replied by mikko on topic Re:CB plugin to joomla component wrapper
miseryhead75 wrote:

Incredible module..installs beautifully! When I try to copy it though, I get the following error

"Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class mod_cbtabwrapper in C:\Program Files\xampp\htdocs\site\modules\mod_cbtabwrapper.php on line 17"

Not sure what to do next, but it is working in the first instance of the module!

The problem is that the module uses one class should be declared in an external file.

mikko

Attachment mod_cbtabwrapper-4fb6b44078abfbfa052aa34a159e9875.zip not found

Attachments:

17 years 2 months ago #31489 by miseryhead75
Replied by miseryhead75 on topic Re:CB plugin to joomla component wrapper
Thanks so much. This is probably the most usefule module I've seen in quite a while! Great for making an "overview" page for each users account! Kudos!

17 years 2 months ago #31534 by king.lui
Replied by king.lui on topic Re:CB plugin to joomla component wrapper
Ui, that's great. But i have a little Problem with AJAX PlaxoInvite. I cannot use resend. Click on the resend link brings nothing, but this js-error in the js-error-console:
"ANCHOR is not defined in .../js/pluxoinvite.js"

Revoke has no problems - it's using the same js-function. Using Invite in a cbtab (not with the wrapper) brings no problems. I think the problem is that the resend-form will opened in an layer over the content (no new page/refresh/popup).

Post edited by: king.lui, at: 2007/02/19 15:10

I know, my english seems a little .. unusual .. but really, it's not bad, it's only a bavarian version :whistle:

17 years 2 months ago #31536 by mikko
Replied by mikko on topic Re:CB plugin to joomla component wrapper
OK. This must be because the file links in plaxo invite are defined as relative links.

I will see if there is an easy workaround.

Can you post a download link to plaxoinvite?

mikko

17 years 2 months ago #31539 by king.lui
Replied by king.lui on topic Re:CB plugin to joomla component wrapper
It's not free:
mike.simbunch.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=14

Following code is the problem. This overlib will not be show. An manually insert js-alert one line bevore will be show without problems.

[code:1]
overlib('Personalize your invitation by adding a custom message that will be included in the email.<br /><br />Custom Message (optional):<br /><textarea cols="30" rows="3" name="popup_resendCustom" id="popup_resendCustom"></textarea><br />&nbsp;<input type="button" class="inputbox" onClick="document.getElementById(\'resendCustom\').value=document.getElementById(\'popup_resendCustom\').value;pi_sendAction();cClick();" value="Send" />&nbsp;&nbsp;<input type="button" class="inputbox" onclick="cClick();" value="Cancel" />', STICKY, CAPTION,'Resend Invite to<br />', CENTER,MOUSEOFF,CLOSETEXT,'CLOSE',WIDTH,260, ANCHOR,'pi_action_'+iid,ANCHORALIGN,'LR','UR');
document.getElementById("popup_resendCustom"«»).focus();
[/code:1]

If you need the files i can send you them (mail/pm).

Regards

I know, my english seems a little .. unusual .. but really, it's not bad, it's only a bavarian version :whistle:

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.274 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn