CB plugin to joomla component wrapper

17 years 2 months ago #31545 by king.lui

I know, my english seems a little .. unusual .. but really, it's not bad, it's only a bavarian version :whistle:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

17 years 2 months ago #31591 by mikko
Replied by mikko on topic Re:CB plugin to joomla component wrapper
OK. If someone has these components installed, can you PM me the URL for your site so that I can check it. The errors are most likely caused by broken links to javascript files and this is realyl easy to check from the HTML source.

mikko

17 years 2 months ago #31604 by king.lui
Replied by king.lui on topic Re:CB plugin to joomla component wrapper
Hmm .. sorry, at this moment i've installed them only local on my devserver. I depublished the Acajoom-Tab, but need the Invite-Tab. You can see the Tab on their Website at mike.simbunch.com - you must register.

I know, my english seems a little .. unusual .. but really, it's not bad, it's only a bavarian version :whistle:

17 years 1 month ago #32350 by barbackvt
Replied by barbackvt on topic error re: ismoderator and gid
I've installed the cbtabwrapper, but get a fatal error message when I try to view the profile.

I googled the error and found a solution posted on another cb add-on joscomments.

The solution suggested was to rename the function ismoderator to ismoderatorcbtab.

When I did this, I got another fatal error message relating to gid function. I renamed that one as well and now I can see the user profile without error, but the contents of the tab does not show up in the wrapper module.

I did track down the cbtab id and entered just the number, right? (I also tried entering "cbtab23")

No content displays in the wrapper.

I'd also like to be able to use multiple instances of this module, so I hope you're working on that!

Thanks,

17 years 1 month ago #32356 by mikko
Replied by mikko on topic Re:error re: ismoderator and gid
Multiple instances and the missing function are issues that have been already solved. If you read previous posts in this thread, you will find fixed files.

Tab id is a number, not a string.

mikko

17 years 1 month ago #32388 by robbie59
Replied by robbie59 on topic Re:CB plugin to joomla component wrapper
I installed the original mod and it works, I cannot copt the mod though. It doenst work after that.

All the versions I downloaded from you dont work either. How can I make copies and get this to work with multipliable ids?

test

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.788 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn