CB plugin to joomla component wrapper

17 years 1 month ago #32405 by mikko
Replied by mikko on topic Re:CB plugin to joomla component wrapper
What does "does not work" mean? In which way does it not work? Do you get an error message? If you do not get an error message, do you get one if you turn your site to debug mode?

The last version posted in this thread works fine for me.

mikko

Please Log in to join the conversation.

17 years 1 month ago #32424 by barbackvt
Replied by barbackvt on topic Re:error re: ismoderator and gid
The most recent version posted to this forum 2/18/2007 9:48 am does not install using the Joomla install routine. I get this error:

File /home/healthyj/public_html/a/media/install_45eae5141859e/mod_cdtabwrapper/mod_cbtabwrapper.class.php does not exist!

I used Joomla installer to install the previous version posted in forum on 2/18 at 12:43 am.

Then, I manually uploaded the files from the unzipped version from 2/18 at 9:48 am.

To this version I had to add a ; on line 17 (see error message below) and then change name of functions ismoderator and gid in the mod_cbtabwrapper.class.php file to avoid the fatal error I was getting before.

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_VARIABLE, expecting ',' or ';' in /home/healthyj/public_html/a/modules/mod_cbtabwrapper.php on line 17

I now can have multiple instances of the cbtabwrapper module, but they don’t actually display any data!

Other people seem to be having success with this so I'm wondering if there are only certain kinds of tab-data that will display, or if my fix of the ismoderator and gid function names are at fault. With the uploaded versions from 2/18 9:48 am I still got the fatal error messages.

Post edited by: barbackvt, at: 2007/03/04 15:59

Post edited by: barbackvt, at: 2007/03/04 16:27

17 years 1 month ago #32800 by xDeathList5x
Replied by xDeathList5x on topic Re:error re: ismoderator and gid
If I visit a profile of an other user, can this module show a tab of his profile and not of my profile?

ge

17 years 1 month ago #32810 by mikko
Replied by mikko on topic Re:error re: ismoderator and gid
You would need to modify the code for this, but it is really a minor modification.

mikko

17 years 1 month ago #33590 by imhoteph
Replied by imhoteph on topic Re:error re: ismoderator and gid
Will this module work with your profile advanced control? I mean especially the privacy policy part where users can select which tab is shown to which group.

17 years 1 month ago #33592 by mikko
Replied by mikko on topic Re:error re: ismoderator and gid
No, but I take this as a feature request. Can you explain the use case for this so that I know better how the next version should work.

Currently the tab is configured in the backend, and it is the same for all users. You can configure all kinds of rules wether to show content in this module or not, but it all comes from the same tab.

mikko

Post edited by: mikko, at: 2007/03/16 10:18

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.207 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn