CB plugin to joomla component wrapper

17 years 1 week ago #35948 by choperlizer
Replied by choperlizer on topic Re:CB plugin to joomla component wrapper
Did anybody get these tabs to display with Tab Wrapper:
- getContactTab (Contact Info Tab in 'Edit your details')
- getProfileGalleryManagementTab (Gallery in 'Edit your details')
- getCustomizeTab (Customization tab of the CB Customize Tab plugin which is also in the 'Edit your details')

i can display 2 or 3 getProfileGalleryTab's without problems. read some ppl had trouble displaying more than one copy of the mod

mikko: u said in a previous post

Profile book depended on functions defined in comprofiler.php and when the plugin was called outside CB it failed.
I copied some function definitions from comprofiler.php to the module and now it works

Could this be the problem here? suspisious also at the fact that all the tabs that give a blank out put in tab wrapper are in 'Edit your details'

Please Log in to join the conversation.

17 years 1 week ago #35953 by mikko
Replied by mikko on topic Re:CB plugin to joomla component wrapper
choperlizer wrote:

Did anybody get these tabs to display with Tab Wrapper:
- getContactTab (Contact Info Tab in 'Edit your details')
- getProfileGalleryManagementTab (Gallery in 'Edit your details')
- getCustomizeTab (Customization tab of the CB Customize Tab plugin which is also in the 'Edit your details')

Please log these non working tabs to my bug tracker, so that I know what to fix.

mikko: u said in a previous post

Profile book depended on functions defined in comprofiler.php and when the plugin was called outside CB it failed.
I copied some function definitions from comprofiler.php to the module and now it works

Could this be the problem here?

Most likely.

suspisious also at the fact that all the tabs that give a blank out put in tab wrapper are in 'Edit your details'

Tabs which show in edit mode only are not supported. This is due to the fact that there is no easy way to process "save" requests from this module.

-Mikko

17 years 1 week ago #36028 by jofori
Replied by jofori on topic My:CB plugin to joomla component wrapper

Post edited by: jofori, at: 2007/04/20 20:15

16 years 10 months ago #39368 by kishorenc
Replied by kishorenc on topic Re:CB plugin to joomla component wrapper
Hello all,

Right at the start of the thread, an user has posted a problem that, the resend option is not working with Plaxo invite. This is a problem for me too now. When I click on the resend link, it brings nothing, but this js-error in the js-error-console:

Error: overlib is not defined
Source File: http://www.....com/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_plaxoinvite/js/plaxoinvite.js
Line: 134

Has someone found any solution to this problem? I tried following the thread, but there were multiple topics, and so I could not find out the solution if any.

I greatly appreciate any help. Thanks in advance.

Post edited by: kishorenc, at: 2007/06/11 13:45

16 years 10 months ago #39370 by mikko
Replied by mikko on topic Re:CB plugin to joomla component wrapper
Please write a bug report to my tracker (as detailed as possible) so that I know what to fix.

mikko

16 years 10 months ago #39966 by phil24601
Replied by phil24601 on topic Re:CB plugin to joomla component wrapper
Mikko, this is a great program. I noticed in your demo that you figured out a way to essentially display an entire user profile as a module. Or at least it appears that way because you have a full user menu off to the left hand side. How do you do this?

In case my question is confusing, what I don't want is someone to click "My Profile" and it brings up a full page that just lists their profile. I want to include other modules and menus surrounding their profile. Or in other words, just have their entire profile embedded in a single (large) module position. Is that possible?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.245 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn