Kunena COM_KUNENA_INTERNAL_ERROR

13 years 2 weeks ago #157056 by drdehart
Kunena COM_KUNENA_INTERNAL_ERROR was created by drdehart
After editing and saving a group, we get this message along with "Group saved successfully!"

The edit is successfuly, but the kunena error message is unnerving. We're on Kunena 1.6.3.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 1 week ago #157298 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Kunena COM_KUNENA_INTERNAL_ERROR
Have reported issue to Kunena team. Is coming from Kunena API, but no idea what it means. At this time am leaving as a non-issue and will reply if any further information is found.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 1 week ago #157300 by drdehart
Replied by drdehart on topic Re: Kunena COM_KUNENA_INTERNAL_ERROR
We also reported to Kunena here: www.kunena.org/forum/11-jomsocial/61079-bug-jomsocialkunena-comkunenainternalerror?limit=10&start=20#89030

We are troubleshooting as they suggested and will report the findings.

13 years 1 week ago #157313 by drdehart
Replied by drdehart on topic Re: Kunena COM_KUNENA_INTERNAL_ERROR
seems like gj is trying to re-add the user as moderator for the group. so this is error is causing by integrity on database...
the exact message (from joomla de-bugger)
500 - JDatabaseMySQL::query: 1062 - Duplicate entry '83-348' for key 1 SQL=INSERT INTO jos_kunena_moderation (catid, userid) VALUES ('83', '348')

13 years 1 week ago #157376 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Kunena COM_KUNENA_INTERNAL_ERROR
It's not on GJs end then, our forum integration for Kunena 1.6 uses their API to add moderators. Only 1.5 and Fireboard use direct queries and even then it does a select query first to check for duplicates. 1.6 does not have this and directly uses API, which should make this check. Will relay this information to Kunena team. From earlier discussion with them this is resolved for their next release (can confirm as I run off SVN and could not duplicate).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.212 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn