READ BEFORE POSTING

13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #157278 by krileon
READ BEFORE POSTING was created by krileon
Please follow the below steps before creating a new post, if steps are not taken correctly thread will simply be deleted. Duplicate posts cause a lot of management issues and duplicate replies.
  • Search! Your issue is usually ALREADY known, please search to make sure then reply to that thread instead of making a new one.
  • READ the existing issue threads to be sure your issue isn't already know. Do not simply judge just off subject!
  • Ensure you provide the ENTIRE error if there is one, simply stating "does not work" does NOT help.
  • ALWAYS check the forge at forge.joomlapolis.com/projects/groupjive/issues as your issue could already be known and fixed.
  • If your issue is NOT known or to the best of your ability could not find an existing thread for it please post with a informative subject and FULL installation details a long with the error. You can find instructions for structuring a debug reply in the Help Us Help You FAQ at www.joomlapolis.com/support/faqs.

Please take the above very seriously as it is vital that we maintain accurate bug reports and avoid duplicates causing double or even triple the management work. Those who ignore these steps will find their threads simply deleted without reply.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The topic has been locked.
Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.201 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn