[#2450] No items selected.

13 years 4 weeks ago #158438 by sohoprospecting
Replied by sohoprospecting on topic Re: No items selected.
I been working with this issue the whole afternoon. Haven't found something the rings a bell yet. I think the " posted is just a result of some copy/paste. Below i am showing some examples of code in this same website.

I have tried to unpublish every joomla system plugin one by one and still no lucky.
   <!--code coming from view/source-->
   <input type="checkbox" id="id4" name="id[]" value="139" />
   <!--code coming as shown on firebug-->
   <input type="checkbox" value="1" name="id[]" id="id0">
   //how code is being generated.
   <input type="checkbox" id="id' . $i . '" name="id[]" value="' . $row->id . '" />

---
PHP - 5.2.14 / Joomla - 1.5.20 / CB - 1.2.3

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 3 weeks ago #158474 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: No items selected.
Was able to find the cause and have created a bug ticket to be addressed for next release. This only happens if a group owner is 1st in the list, once this happens subsequent items fail, will investigate further and resolve for next release.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/2450

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sohoprospecting

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.198 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn