Too Many "Wall" Posts Causing Error

12 years 11 months ago #161568 by fader8
Too Many "Wall" Posts Causing Error was created by fader8
After creating either my 13th or 14th post in the Groupjive Wall tab, upon saving the last one I received a white screen. Any attempt to access that particular group results in the same white screen. If I disable the Wall tab in the Edit Group dialog, I can access the group normally.

Debug On, error reporting Max, I expected some fatal error to appear but the error log consistently logs the following php notice whenever I re-enable the Wall tab and try to access that group.

[19-Apr-2011 14:32:37] PHP Notice: Undefined variable: message in /home/...site.../components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbgroupjive/component.cbgroupjive.php on line 1652

Not a big deal for me right now as I can keep the wall disabled for that group ;) but I thought I'd mention it here in case it's meaningful.

Joomla 1.5.25, CB 1.8rc2, CBSubs 1.2.2, GroupJive 2.5rc, Kunena 1.7.2, php 5.2.5

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 11 months ago - 12 years 11 months ago #161580 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Too Many "Wall" Posts Causing Error
The notice shouldn't cause any fatal error. Blank pages are generally due to out of memory. Please enable the wall then review the group with debug mode and maximum error reporting set within Joomla global configuration. Please also ensure using GJ 2.2. Reviewed the location of the notice in question and has been resolved for next release already.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.194 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn