error when joining a group

12 years 10 months ago #164216 by qneal78710
error when joining a group was created by qneal78710
I get this error message when I try to join a group (groupjive 1.6 beta3):

SQL error when attempting to save a messageDB function failed with error number 1064
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 's group - Production I.

To all new users... W' at line 4 SQL=INSERT INTO jos2_uddeim (fromid, toid, message, datum, systemmessage, disablereply) VALUES (198, 10660, 'Hello John Doe,

This email is your confirmation that Jain Doe has joined the group JT's group - Production I.

To all new users... Welcome to the Group!

Thank you and welcome to the community.

- PLEASE NOTE:
- OPEN Groups: Users joining Open groups are immediately active.
- APPROVAL Groups: Users applying to Approval groups please stand by. Group Moderators reply to and activate requests as quickly as possible.
- Thank you.

- - - - - - end announcment - - - - - -
* This message was generated automatically. ', 1305769008, 'Group Messenger', 1)
SQL =

INSERT INTO jos2_uddeim
(fromid, toid, message, datum, systemmessage,
disablereply)
VALUES (198, 10660, 'Hello John Doe,

This email is your confirmation that Jain Doe has joined the group JT's group - Production I.

To all new users... Welcome to the Group!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 10 months ago #164265 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: error when joining a group

I get this error message when I try to join a group (groupjive 1.6 beta3):

What is GroupJive 1.6 Beta 3? Please download and install GJ 2.3, which is available to advanced subscribers like your self. Based off information provided you're still on 1.8, which is "end-of-life" and no longer supported.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 10 months ago #164312 by qneal78710
Replied by qneal78710 on topic Re: error when joining a group
I am using joomla 1.0.0.15 and I wasn't sure if the latest version of groupjive works with joomla 1.0. Can you tell me if it does?

Q

12 years 10 months ago - 12 years 10 months ago #164319 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: error when joining a group

I am using joomla 1.0.0.15 and I wasn't sure if the latest version of groupjive works with joomla 1.0. Can you tell me if it does?

2.3 works on every platform that CB supports as it is a CB Component Plugin (installed through CB Plugin Management). Meaning, yes J1.x is supported by GJ 2.3. Please note you'll need CB 1.4 to use GJ 2.3. Please note I've done zero testing on J1.0 as I do not have a server setup capable of running 1.0 (all running on PHP 5.3). However, there is zero CMS dependency in GJ 2.3 so you shouldn't have any CMS specific issues.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.291 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn