[SOLVED] Plusieurs choses manquent après l'installation

12 years 6 months ago - 12 years 6 months ago #174677 by mfe13
Bonjour,

Comme dans le titre du post:
J'ai suivi l'install et tous se passe bien.

Mais: Dans le back end, pour aller au menu GJ, je suis obligé de passer par le plugin !
Ensuite, certains onglets sont bien créés dans le profil cb mais il manque la création de groupes et de catégories.
Le lien du menu affiché dans le plugin( ndex.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=pluginclass&plugin=cbgroupjive&action=panel&Itemid=201 )ne fonctionne pas et je n'ai pas accès !
Est ce que ça vient du paramétrage ou bien d'un bug à l'install, je ne trouve pas la solution !
Si qulqu'un à la réponse...merci d'avance

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 6 months ago #174745 by jojo12

geniusyourself wrote: Bonjour,
Mais: Dans le back end, pour aller au menu GJ, je suis obligé de passer par le plugin !

Pour ça tu peut installer mod_adminnav plugin ibn backend. Tu mets chez les options plugin show. Et voilà, tu as une bonne entrée!
The following user(s) said Thank You: mfe13

12 years 6 months ago #174748 by jojo12

mais il manque la création de groupes et de catégories.

il faut au moins créer une catégorie. Pour cela tu entre dans le backend "catégories". Pour créer un premier groupe tu entre "groupes". Après tous les personnes qui ont le droit de créer un nouveau groupe trouveront dans le frontend le menu "créeer un nouveau groupe"
The following user(s) said Thank You: mfe13

12 years 6 months ago #174762 by krileon
Please note these are English support boards. Posting in any other language then English will likely result in no-reply. If necessary use Google Translate to translate your posts.

I have to go through the plugin!

Correct, it's a plugin; not an extension. The adminav module provides quick navigation to GJ however.

Then, some tabs are created in the profile cb but it lacks the creation of groups and categories.

The tabs are not GJs frontend. They just display on profile what categories a user owns, groups they own, groups they joined, and invites they sent. GJs frontend is accessed through the frontend url seen when navigating to GJ from backend (be sure to click "Create Menu" to generate a frontend URL inside of Joomlas menu manager).

does not work and I do not Access! Does it comes from the setting or a bug in the install, I can not find the solution! qulqu'un If the answer ... thank you in advance

What do you mean by you can't access it, what happens? GJ must be published and public.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 6 months ago #174772 by mfe13
OK, I created a category and one 1 ° group and it's good, the menus display.
Thanks to all for your partcipation!

Just a question, in fact, GJ is equivalent to a personal forum, it is good that. The forum of the site loses its utility?

12 years 6 months ago #174797 by krileon

The forum of the site loses its utility?

Hmm, don't understand. Could you please clarify further? The forum integration integrates directly with Kunena to provide full fledged forum usage for groups.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.235 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn