Deletion of Groups

12 years 3 months ago #186229 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Deletion of Groups
I couldn't confirm this using your exact group setup. Are you able to successfully duplicate this over and over? Please PM backend super administrator login credentials and will take a look (note I will be deleting groups to test, please take a backup if important data is present).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 2 months ago #186566 by gcdi
Replied by gcdi on topic Re: Deletion of Groups
Hello Krileon,

I would gladly give you super admin status to check out the bug, but I'm in the middle of developing the site and it would cost too much time to have somebody figure out the bug.

However, we had an issue within the database table for groupjive that caused a few problems. We eliminated the field and all problems were gone, it could be that the group deletion was caused by this faulty field as well. As soon as I have time to check out the issue, I'll do and than I'll keep you posted.

Thank you.

12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #186581 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Deletion of Groups
Please do not manually alter GJs tables, I recommend a complete uninstall and dropping GJs tables then re-installing and confirming if issue persists.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.314 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn