[SOLVED] Uploadin photos ¿?

12 years 1 month ago #193618 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Uploadin photos ¿?
Editing an image or uploading a new one uses the exact same function. There's literally no difference between the usage. I've no idea what's causing this. Perhaps you've something installed conflicting. I could not confirm on 4 different installs nor can I see anything in source to cause this. The path should be as follows.

images/comprofiler/cbgroupjivephoto/CATEGORY/GROUP/

There should be the fullsize and the thumbnail in the above as well as the index.html.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 1 month ago #193639 by jaume_teixido
Replied by jaume_teixido on topic Re: Uploadin photos ¿?
and the folder permissions?

let me show 4 images
1.gif -> upload a photo
2.gif -> after upload (the photo doesn't appears)(the notification mail is sent)
3.gif -> modify photo (looks diferent than 1.gif)
4.gif -> after modify photo... and appears....

uahu!!!
Attachments:

12 years 1 month ago - 12 years 1 month ago #193759 by krileon
The saving of a photo whether new or edited is the exact same function. The only difference between the two is $row->id exists for photos being edited, but that doesn't have anything to do with the upload process. The folder/file permissions can be changed from within GJ > Config > General if you want.

Please PM backend login credentials and will take a look.

I can see a possible cause for this if Captcha is used, but I don't see captcha in your screenshots. At any rate would be happy to take a look as appears there will be a 2.5.1 to fix some minor issues. The below bug ticket highlights this. A workaround is to disable Captcha for photo/file uploads from GJ > Config.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/3326

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 1 month ago #193770 by jaume_teixido
Krileon... You are THE BOSS!!!

Captcha! captcha! thats the problem...
the same problem with files...
when I disable captcha for the configuration menú everything works!!!!
thanks... tonight I will sleep alot!!!
thanks...

mybe another minor bug is a problem with notification icon, it's not showed, but this is for tomorrow... today I'm really happy waiting for next 2.5.1

thanks again!

12 years 1 month ago - 12 years 1 month ago #193813 by krileon
Have reviewed your install and installed fixed copies of the File and Photo integrations and confirmed issue is now resolved. Please also confirm is now working as expected.

This unfortunately brought up another issue, which is the Captcha not working at all and am reviewing such issue with the below bug ticket.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/3329

For now I recommend leaving Captcha off and will be fixed with 2.5.1.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

12 years 1 month ago #193815 by jaume_teixido
I can wait... so no problem.
nice weekend...

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.195 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn